Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Joke - Three Working Men




Three Working Men

An Italian, an Irishman, and a Chinese fellow are hired at a construction
site. The foreman points out a huge pile of sand and says to the Italian
guy, “You’re in charge of sweeping.”

He looks at the Irishman and says, “You’re in charge of shoveling."

He says to the Chinese guy, “You’re in charge of supplies. Now, I have to
leave for a little while. I expect you guys to make a dent in that pile.”

So the foreman goes away for a couple of hours, and when he returns,
the pile of sand is untouched. He says to the Italian guy, “Why didn’t
you sweep any of it?”

The Italian man replies, “I didn’t have a broom. You said the Chinese guy
was in charge of supplies, but he disappeared and I couldn’t find him.”

The foreman then turns to the Irishman and asks why he didn’t shovel?
The Irishman replies, “I couldn’t get myself a shovel. You left the
Chinese guy in charge of supplies, but I couldn’t find him.”

The foreman is really ticked off now, and storms off toward the pile of
sand looking for the Chinese guy. Just then, the Chinese guy springs
out from a closet and yells, “SUPPLIES!”

2 comments:

  1. That is such a silly joke, it's actually funny.

    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and funny! Really so bad it's very good! (PLease don't take that wrong) You know I love your stuff) Merry

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):