Saturday, April 18, 2009

Joy Quotes and a Verse...


Joy Quotes and a Verse

"You have turned my mourning into joyful dancing. You have taken
away my clothes of mourning and clothed me with joy... "
- Psalm 30:11
~
"The more we enjoy of God, the more we are ravished with delight."
- Thomas Watson
~
"Joy in looking and comprehending is nature's most beautiful gift."
- Albert Einstein
~
"Did you know... that when you walk past a flower,
whether it be in somebody's garden or on a vacant hillside,
the flower will always smile at you. The most polite way to respond,
I've been told, is to cheerfully return the smile."
- Ron Atchison
~
"We shall find peace. We shall hear angels.
We shall see the sky sparkling with diamonds."
- Anton Pavlovich Chekov
~
"I define joy as a sustained sense of well being and internal peace -
a connection to what matters."
- Oprah Winfrey
~
"To get a full value of a joy you must have somebody to share it with."
- Mark Twain
~
"The excursion is the same when you go looking for your sorrow as
when you go looking for your joy."
- Eudora Welty
~
"Celebrate what you want to see more of."
- Thomas J. Peters
~
"He who has not looked on Sorrow will never see Joy."
- Kahlil Gibran
~
"There are those that give with joy, and that joy is their reward."
- Kahlil Gibran
~
"One joy shatters a hundred griefs."
- A Chinese Proverb
~
"There is joy in all."
- Anne Sexton


1 comment:

  1. Love these this morning Val!! Especially the first one as God has provided me with someone wonderful in my life that has brought me JOY! I am very thankful! Blessings my dear friend! Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):