Monday, April 20, 2009

Fun and Funny Movie and Film Quotes...


Fun and Funny Movie and Film Quotes

"There's no reason to become alarmed,
and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight.
By the way, is there anyone on board who
knows how to fly a plane?"
- From "Airplane!"
<>~<>~<>
"All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay
for an honest day's work."
- Steve Martin, "Bilko"
<>~<>~<>
"Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a
schizophrenic and so am I."
- Bill Murray, "What about Bob"
<>~<>~<>

"I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."
- Jessica Rabbit (Kathleen Turner),
"Who Framed Roger Rabbit"
<>~<>~<>

"The key here, I think, is to not think of death as an end.
But, but, think of it more as a very effective way of
cutting down on your expenses."
- Boris Grushenko (Woody Allen), "Love and Death"
<>~<>~<>

"One morning, I shot an elephant in my pajamas.
How he got in my pajamas I don't know."
- Groucho Marx, "Animal Crackers"
<>~<>~<>

"When I invite a woman to dinner, I expect her to
look at my face. That's the price she has to pay."
- Groucho Marx, "Night at the Opera"
<>~<>~<>
"If I'm not back in five minutes... wait longer!"
- Jim Carrey, "Ace Ventura, Pet Detective"
<>~<>~<>

"I'm so rich, I wish I had a dime for every dime I have."
- Arthur (Dudley Moore), "Arthur"
<>~<>~<>
"Name's Barf. I'm a Mog, half man half dog.
I'm my own best friend."
- From "Spaceballs"
<>~<>~<>
Scarecrow (Ray Bolger):
"I haven't got a brain... only straw."
Dorothy (Judy Garland):
"How can you talk if you haven't got a brain?"
Scarecrow:
"I don't know... But some people without brains
do an awful lot of talking... don't they?"
Dorothy:
"Yes, I guess you're right."
- From "Wizard of Oz"
<>~<>~<>
"If it's a good script I'll do it. And if it's a bad script,
and they pay me enough, I'll do it."
- George Burns
<>~<>~<>
"I steal from every movie ever made."
- Quentin Tarantino

Do you have a favorite?
Would you like to add one?


1 comment:

  1. "Tell me more about this white man's moon."

    Richard Widmark I don't remember the name of the movie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):