* Man who sit on tack get point!
* Man who jump off cliff, jump to conclusion!
* He who thinks only of number one must remember
this number is next to nothing.
* Man who put head on railroad track to listen for train
likely to end up with splitting headache.
* Man who eats photo of father, soon spitting-image of father.
* Man who fall in vat of molten glass make spectacle of self.
* Man who cut self while shaving, lose face.
* Woman who puts detergent on top shelf, jump for Joy.
* He who has a sharp tongue cuts own throat.
* Man who run in front of car get tired.
* Man who run behind car get exhausted.
* Man with one chopstick go hungry.
* War does not determine who is right,
war determine who is left.
* Man who live in glass house should
change clothes in basement.
* A bird in hand makes hard to blow nose.
* He who stick head in open window get pane in neck.
* Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like bananas.
* To make egg roll, push it.
* Man who wish to make headlines should
sleep on corduroy pillow.
* Confucius say way much.
Thursday, April 23, 2009
Joke - Confucius Says...