Saturday, April 4, 2009

Joke - Redneck Goes To College

Redneck Goes To College

Two redneck pals, Jim and Bob, are sitting at their favorite bar, drinking
beer. Jim turns to Bob and says, "You know, I'm tired of going through
life without an education. Tomorrow I'm going to the community
college and signing up for some classes."

Bob agrees it's a good idea and the two leave.

The next day, Jim goes down to the college and meets the Dean of
Admissions, who signs him up for the four basic classes - Math,
English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Jim asks. "What's that?"

The Dean explains, "I'll give you an example. Do you own a
weed eater?"

"Yeah."

"Then logically speaking, because you own a weed eater, I think you
have a yard."

"That's true, I do have a yard."

"I'm not done," the Dean continues, "Because you have a yard, I think,
logically, that you would have a house."

"Yes, I do have a house."

"And because you have a house, logically, you might have a family."

"Yes, I have a family."

"I'm not done yet. Because you have a family, then logically, you must
have a wife. And because you have a wife, then logic tells me you
must be a heterosexual."

"I am a heterosexual. That's amazing! You were able to find all that
out because I have a weed eater!"

Excited to take the class now, Jim shakes the Dean's hand and leaves
to go meet Bob at the bar. He tells Bob about his classes - how he
is signed up for Math, English, History, and Logic.

"Logic?" Bob asks, "What is that?"

Jim explains, "I will give you an example. Do you own a weed eater?"

"No."

"Then you are a homosexual."

2 comments:

  1. I don't know why, but it reminds me of the story of the hill billy who was taking a course in levitation. He finally gave up in disgust because he couldn't get more than 5 or 6 inches off the ground.

    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was too funny. Hugs,Rose

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):