Saturday, April 25, 2009

Elderly Humor...

Elderly Humor

Senior Driving

As a senior citizen was driving down the freeway, his car phone rang.

Answering, he heard his wife's voice urgently warning him, "Herman, I
just heard on the news that there's a car going the wrong way on
Interstate 77! Please be careful!"

"Heck," said Herman, "It's not just one car. It's hundreds of them!"

* * * * * * * *

Fairies & Younger Women

A couple had been married for 35 years and was celebrating the husband's
60th birthday.

During the party, a fairy appeared and said that because they had been
such a loving couple for so many years, she would give them one wish
each.

The wife said, "We've been so poor all these years, and I've never gotten
to see the world. I wish we could travel all over the world."

The fairy waved her wand and, ~POOF~, she had the tickets in her hand.

Next, it was the husband's turn.

He paused for a moment, and then said, "Well, I'd like to be married to a
woman 30 years younger than me."

The fairy waved her wand and, ~POOF~, he was 90.

3 comments:

  1. That'll teach that old fart a lesson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Val~When I saw your e-mail abt. spam I hoped it wasn't me that hit the key by mistake! If it was I do apologize and certainly don't think your alerts are spam! ;0 I like elder humor! Blessings, Deb ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one. Dave could not handle me at age 20, I was the boss. Heck, I still am only he doesn't know I know it. Love,
    Merrykins

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):