Friday, March 27, 2009

Joke - Sherlock Goes Camping...


Sherlock Goes Camping

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson went on a camping trip. As they lay down for the
night, Holmes asked, "Watson, look up into the sky and tell me what you see."

Watson answered, "I see millions and millions of stars."

Holmes then asked, "And what does that tell you?"

Watson replied, "Astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and
potentially billions of planets. Theologically, it tells me that God is great and that we
are small and insignificant. Meteorologically, it tells me that we will have a beautiful
day tomorrow. What does it tell you?"

Holmes answered, "Elementary, my dear Watson. Somebody stole our tent!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):