Monday, March 2, 2009

Fun and Funny Quotes...




Fun and Funny Quotes by Famous People

"Be thankful we're not getting all the
government we're paying for."
- Will Rogers
~

"I can't understand why I flunked American history.
When I was a kid there was so little of it."
- George Burns
~
"The simplest toy, one that even the youngest child
can operate, is called a grandparent."
- Sam Levenson
~

"I don't care what is written about me
as long as it isn't true."
- Katherine Hepburn
~

"For fast acting relief, try slowing down."
- Lily Tomlin
~
"More than ever before, Americans are
suffering from back problems - back taxes,
back rent, back auto payments."
- Robert Orben
~
"You can make a lot of money in this game.
Just ask my ex-wives. Both of them are so rich
that neither of their husbands work."
- Lee Trevino
~
"By all means marry. If you get a good wife,
you'll become happy; if you get a bad one,
you'll become a philosopher."
- Socrates
~

"The person who writes for fools is always
sure of a large audience."
- Arthur Schopenhauer
~
"Drawing on my fine command of
the language, I said nothing."
- Robert Benchley
~

"Coffee isn't my cup of tea."
- Samuel Goldwyn
~
"I failed to make the chess team
because of my height."
- Woody Allen
~
"At my age, flowers scare me."
- George Burns


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):