Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Joke - The Haircut...



The Haircut

One Monday, a florist went to a barber for a haircut. After the cut he
asked about his bill and the barber replied, "I cannot accept money from
you. I'm doing community service this week." The florist was pleased
and left the shop.

When the barber went to open his shop the next morning there was a
'thank you' card and a dozen roses waiting for him at his door.

Later on Tuesday, a cop came in for a haircut, and when he tried to pay
his bill, the barber again replied, "I cannot accept money from you. I'm
doing community service this week." The cop was happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up there was a
'thank you' card and a dozen donuts waiting for him at his door.

Later on Wednesday, a college professor came in for a haircut, and when
he tried to pay his bill, the barber again replied, "I cannot accept money
from you. I'm doing community service this week." The professor was very
happy and left the shop.

The next morning there was a 'thank you' card and a dozen different
books, such as 'How To Improve Your Business' and 'Becoming More
Successful'.

Then on Thursday, a Congressman came in for a haircut, and when he
went to pay the bill the barber again replied, "I cannot accept money
from you. I'm doing community service this week." The Congressman
was very happy and left the shop.

The next morning when the barber went to open up, there were a
dozen Congressmen lined up waiting for a free haircut.

2 comments:

  1. I did not see that one coming. Very funny. DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. I look forward to reading your work in the future. trolleysquarebarbers.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):