Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun and Funny Quotes by Famous People




Fun and Funny Quotes by Famous People

"It's better to beautiful than to be good, but it is
better to be good than to be ugly."
- Oscar Wilde
~
"I have met a lot of hard-boiled eggs in my time,
but you're twenty minutes."
-Oscar Wilde
~
"I speak two languages, Body and English."
- Mae West
~
"When choosing between two evils, I always like
to try the one I've never tried before."
- Mae West
~
"There's no half-singing in the shower. You're
either a rock star or an opera diva."
- Josh Groban
~
"I know that you believe you understand what
you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that
what you heard is not what I meant."
- Robert McCloskey
~
"Before you criticize someone, you should walk
a mile in their shoes. That way when you criticize
them, you are a mile away from them and
you have their shoes."
- Jack Handey
~
"if we're not supposed to eat animals,
how come they're made out of meat?"
- Tom Snyder
~
"I guess I just prefer to see the dark side of things.
The glass is always half empty. And cracked.
And I just cut my lip on it. And chipped a tooth."
- Janeane Garofalo
~
"I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my
Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me
is another matter."
- Winston Churchill
~
"A line is a dot that went for a walk."
- Paul Klee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):