I wanted to thank Sally Lee from Sally Lee by the Sea for bestowing me
with The Sunshine Award! I did a Google search of this award to find its
origin and could not. I haven't given up, though! LOL
inspire others in the blog world. The "rules" have changed a little through
time. I am choosing these rules. LOL
1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award to 7 bloggers.
3. Link the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting in their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.
6. Share 7 things about yourself.
Thanks again, Sally Lee!!!
I am passing on the award to these seven special bloggers:
1. Missie of What Comes Next?
2. Rose of Roses are Read
3. DB of Vagabond Journeys
4. Penny from Growin' Old Gracelessly
5. Pam from Almost 40!
6. Krissy of Sometimes I Think
7. Linda from Not Just Roses
Congratulations! Please take your award and bestow it on seven others if
you would like.
Now for the final requirement. Here are seven things about me you may not know:
1. I can say the alphabet backwards and as one word forward (It's Big Bird's
favorite word, you know).
2. If I had to define myself in 3 words or concepts, it would be a fighter,
a spreader of joy, and a thinker or lover of knowledge (a philosopher).
3. I can wiggle my eyeballs.
4. I have two children and two grandsons and a grandson on the way. He is due in June.
5. I love colors! If I were a color I would be red.
6. I use to played the violin and guitar when I was young. I am trying to re-learn the guitar.
7. I have had brain surgery twice. One surgery left me bald. I loved being bald. It felt free.
Please visit the seven bloggers I chose when you have a spare moment.
It will be worth the visit. Oh, one more thing... Happy Birthday to my
very special sister Krissy!! Happy Birthday!!! Love you, honey!!!!