Monday, March 29, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes for April Fool's Day...



April Fool's Day is only three days away! Don't get caught being
the fool! LOL I have a question for you all - is the font (and size) I
am using too small? I can easily change it. Let me know. I realize
it has been very hard to leave comments in this blog. I am so very
sorry about this. I've been trying to rectify this with no avail. I may
have to switch servers at some point, and I will, of course, let you
all know. If anyone would like to speak with me, you can email me at
InRainJoy@aol.com (it's in my sidebar). Thanks! I hope you enjoy
the quotes! Sending joy out to all... Val =)



Fun and Funny Quotes for April Fool's Day


"April 1. This is the day upon which we are reminded of what
we are on the other three hundred and sixty-four."
- Mark Twain
(

"Here cometh April again, and as far as I can see the world
hath more fools in it than ever."
- Charles Lamb
(

"Mix a little foolishness with your prudence: It's good to be silly
at the right moment."
- Horace
(

"Isn't it appropriate that the month of the tax begins with
April Fool's Day and ends with cries of 'May Day!'?"
- Author Unknown
(

"Don't approach a goat from the front, a horse from the back,
or a fool from any side."
- A Jewish Proverb
(

"A common mistake that people make when trying to design
something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity
of complete fools."
- Douglas Adams
(

"A mother takes twenty years to make a man of her boy,
and another woman makes a fool of him in twenty minutes."
- Robert Frost
(

"You will do foolish things, but do them with enthusiasm."
- Colette
(

"When in doubt, make a fool of yourself."
- Cynthia Heimel
(

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me."
- Robert Frost, Cluster of Faith


3 comments:

  1. I also like "Fools rush in where fools have been before." I don't remember who said it.

    DB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your font is not too small for me, and your posts are always perfect! However, it is hard to comment, and I wouldn't mind if you went with another server, to make it easier for us to all comment! Think hard about it -- whatever you decide I will ALWAYS support you.

    I love you,

    krissy knox :)
    fisherkristina@aol.com
    Visit my main blog: Sometimes I Think
    Hey! Former Jlanders (former AOL bloggers) ~ Please add your blog(s)
    to our Directory of blogs: From Jland To Blogger
    follow Krissy on twitter:
    @iamkrissy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):