Thursday, March 4, 2010

Joke - Irish Sausages...




Irish Sausages, Please?


"Can I have some Irish sausages, please?" asked Seamus. "I want to make a
proper Irish hot dog."

The shop assistant looked at him and enquired, "Are you Irish?"

"If I asked you for Italian sausage, would you ask me if I was Italian? Or, if I
asked for German bratwurst, would you ask me if I was German? Or if I asked
you for a Kosher hot dog, would you ask me if I was Jewish? Or if I asked you
for a taco, would you ask me if I was Mexican? Would you, eh? Would you?"

"And if I asked you for some Bourbon whiskey, would you ask me if I was
American? What about Danish bacon, would you ask me if I was Danish?"

"Well, I probably wouldn't," came the response.

Self-righteously, Seamus demanded, "Well, all right then, why did you ask me
if I'm Irish, just because I asked for Irish Sausages?!"

"Because you're in a blooming shoe shop," replied the assistant.

1 comment:

  1. lol.cleaned up from the version i know val,lol.tc love mort x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):