Monday, February 1, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"I've been on a diet for two weeks and all I've lost is fourteen days."
- Totie Fields
=)

"The best way to lose weight is to develop an orthodox belief in some
religion that doesn't allow fun."
- Gregory Nunn
=)

"Inside me there is a thin person struggling to get out,
but I can usually sedate him with four or five cupcakes."
- Bob Thaves
=)

"One of the very nicest things about life is the way we must regularly
stop whatever it is we are doing and devote our attention to eating."
- Luciano Pavarotti
=)

"Maybe I'm lucky to be going so slowly,
because I may be going in the wrong direction."
- Ashleigh Brilliant
=)

"The trouble with the rat race is that even if you win,
you're still a rat."
- Lily Tomlin
=)

"I wouldn't mind turning into a vermilion goldfish."
- Henri Matisse
=)

"What is everything is an illusion and nothing exists?
In that case, I definitely overpaid for my carpet."
- Woody Allen
=)

"When I go to the beauty parlor, I always use the emergency entrance.
Sometimes I just go for an estimate."
- Phyllis Diller
=)

"Life is full of frustrations and challenges,
but eventually you find a hair stylist you like."
- Author Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):