Monday, February 22, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes



"Adam is the luckiest man; he had no mother-in-law."
- Mark Twain
=)

"I don't like to commit myself about heaven and hell - you see,
I have friends in both places."
- Mark Twain
=)

"Let us swear while we may, for in heaven it will not be allowed."
- Mark Twain
=)

"We had a depression fair in the back yard. A major game there was
Pin the Blame on the Donkey."
- Richard Lewis
=)

"Stuffed deer heads on walls are bad enough, but it’s worse when
you see them wearing dark glasses, having streamers around their necks,
and a hat on their antlers. Because then you know they were enjoying
themselves at a party when they were shot."
- Ellen Degeneres
=)

"Golf is a game whose aim is to hit a very small ball into a even smaller
hole, with weapons singularly ill-designed for the purpose."
- Winston Churchill
=)

"I couldn't quite remember how to throw a boomerang,
but eventually it came back to me."
- Author Unknown
=)

"My grandfather is hard of hearing. He needs to read lips. I don't
mind him reading lips, but he uses one of those yellow highlighters."
- Brian Kiley
=)

"My grandmother was a very tough woman. She buried three husbands
and two of them were just napping."
- Rita Rudner
=)

"Always go to other people’s funerals,
otherwise they won’t come to yours."
- Yogi Berra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):