Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Groundhog Day, jokes...




A Wonderful Day


Over breakfast one morning, a woman said to her husband, "I'll bet you
don't know what day this is?"

"Of course I do," he answered as if he was offended, and left for
the office.

The doorbell rang at 10 a.m., and when the wife opened the door,
she was handed a box of a dozen long stemmed red roses. At 1:00 p.m.,
a foil-wrapped, two-pound box of her favorite chocolates was delivered.
Later, a boutique delivered a designer dress.

The woman couldn't wait for her husband to come home.

"First the flowers, then the chocolates and then the dress!" she exclaimed.

"I've never had a more wonderful Groundhog Day in my life!"

1 1 1

Short Groundhog Jokes

Q: On Groundhog Day, what does it mean if Punxsutawney Phil
comes out and sees the village idiot?
A: Within 6 weeks you'll have a village full of idiots.

Q: What happened when the groundhog met the dogcatcher?
A: He became a pound hog!

Q: What do you get when you cross a groundhog with a pistachio?
A: A green beast who predicts a dry spring, and acts like a nut.

1 1 1

Happy Groundhog Day!

Groundhog Day is kind of special to me, as my dad was born in Punxsy.
I am one of a few people who live outside of Punxsutawney who can spell it
correctly. As many as 30,000 come to see Phil prognosticate. I wonder what
he will predict this year? If you would like to know what is going on this
morning, visit the link below. He comes out of his den at 7:30 a.m., but it can
take him some time to make his prediction.

The Official Website of Groundhog Day


- dedicated to my daddy, D.F., I love you!

2 comments:

  1. Where is a good joke for Groundhog Day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first joke best.


    JOHN DYE
    President

    FLUID STUDIO
    801.295.9820 ext.22
    http://www.fluid-studio.net

    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dyejo
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/dyejo
    LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/fluidstudio

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):