Monday, February 15, 2010

Funny Famous Insults...




Funny Famous Insults

"His mother should have thrown him away and kept the stork."
- Mae West
=)

"He loves nature in spite of what it did to him."
- Forrest Tucker
=)

"He had the sort of face that makes you realize God does have
a sense of humor."
- Bill Bryson
=)

"I never forget a face,
but in your case I'll be glad to make an exception."
- Groucho Marx
=)

"Why do you sit there looking like an envelope without any
address on it?"
- Mark Twain
=)

"He has Van Gogh's ear for music."
- Billy Wilder
=)

"The trouble with her is that she lacks the power of conversation,
but not the power of speech."
- George Bernard Shaw
=)

"A fellow with the inventiveness of Albert Einstein,
but with the attention span of Daffy Duck."
- Tom Shale on Robin Williams
=)

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of
Congress, but I repeat myself."
- Mark Twain
=)

"Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence."
- Ashleigh Brilliant
=)

"You have delighted us long enough."
- Jane Austen

2 comments:

  1. Hey Val, I hope you had an amazing Valentine's Day! I'm sorry I haven't gotten back to you sooner. I've been busy enjoying the quiet life in Colorado. My email is shalunya@live.com. I hope today finds you happy and healthy!
    Shalunya

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so ugly they won't let him in the zoo. He frightens the wart hogs.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):