Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Romantic Humor...




Valentine's Day jokes (and quotes) begin today! If you are looking for material for
cards or blogs, etc., snag away! Please give credit to author when it is provided.
Happy Love Season! Sending joy... Val =)


Romantic and Unromantic

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot.
This describes everything you're not.

Every time I see your face.
I wish I were in outer space.

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life.

Beauty is on the inside, but some may doubt,
If it's true, I'd prefer you inside out.

I see your face when I am dreaming.
That's why I always wake up screaming.

My love you take my breath away.
What have you stepped in, to smell this way?

1 1 1

Reality TV

I realized that my five-year-old grandson had been watching too many
reality TV shows the day we attended a relative's wedding.

As the four bridesmaids walked down the aisle toward the front of the
church, he turned to me and asked:

"Is this where the groom decides which one he wants to marry?"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):