Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Jokes for Valentine's Day...






Puns for Valentine's Day


Q: What did the boy octopus say to the girl octopus?
A: "Can I hold your hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand, hand?"

Q: What did the boy sheep say to the girl sheep on Valentine's Day?
A: "I love ewe!"

Q: What do squirrels give for Valentine's Day?
A: Forget-me-nuts

Q: Why did the banana go out with the prune?
A: Because it couldn't get a date.

Q: What did one light bulb say to the other?
A: "I love you a whole watt!"

Q: What do farmers give their wives on Valentine's Day?
A: Hog and kisses

Q: What did the paper clip say to the magnet?
A: "I find you very attractive."

Q: What did one pickle say to the other?
A: "You mean a great dill to me."

Q: What did the elephant say to his girlfriend?
A: "I love you a ton!"

Q: What did one snake say to the other snake?
A: "Give me a little hug and a hiss, honey."

Q: What did one oar say to the other?
A: "Can I interest you in a little row-mance?"

1 1 1

Male: Do you love me?
Female: Yes, dear.
Male: Would you die for me?
Female: No. Mine is an undying love.


Female: Do you really love me, or do you just think you do?
Male: Honey, I really love you. I haven't done any thinking yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):