Friday, February 19, 2010

Inspirational Life Quotes...




Inspirational Life Quotes



"When you arise in the morning, give thanks for the morning light,
for your life and strength."
- Shawnee Chief Tecumseh
Y

"Each day when I awake, I know I have one more day to make
a difference in someone's life."
- James Mann
Y

"That first peak is the best place to pause and look back, to see if
you took the easiest route, to learn the lessons from the first climb.
And it is the best place to examine the terrain ahead, to change your
plans and goals, to take a deep breath and begin climbing again."
- Michael Johnson
Y

"So whatever it is you want, need or desire, or just like to have,
you better try to get it now, 'cause this is the only time there is."
- Della Reese
Y

"I try to take one day at a time,
but sometimes several days attack me at once."
- Jennifer Yane
Y

"We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief
requirements of life, when all that we need to make us
really happy is something to be enthusiastic about."
- Charles Kingsley
Y

"The soul which has no fixed purpose in life is lost;
to be everywhere is to be nowhere."
- Michel de Montaigne
Y

"Life exists for the love of music or beautiful things."
- G. K. Chesterton
Y

"The great use of life is to spend it for something that
will outlast it."
- William James
Y

"A handful of pine-seed will cover mountains with green
majesty of a forest. I too will set my face to the wind and
throw my handful of seed on high."
- Fiona MacLeod

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):