Monday, February 8, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"The world is a stage, but the play is badly cast."
- Oscar Wilde
=)

"I have met a lot hard-boiled eggs in my time,
but you're twenty minutes."
- Oscar Wilde
=)

"And my parents finally realize that I'm kidnapped and they
snap into action immediately: They rent out my room."
- Woody Allen
=)


"I have enough money to last for the rest of my life -
unless I buy something."
- Jackie Mason
=)

"Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of richest
people in America. If I'm not there, I go to work."
- Richard Orben
=)

"I like work, it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours."
- Jerome K. Jerome
=)

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy."
- Benjamin Franklin
=)

"Without question, the greatest invention in the history of
mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine
invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza."
- Dave Barry
=)

"One reason I don't drink is because I wish to know
when I am having a good time."
- Nancy Witcher Astor Viscountess
=)

"I'm not afraid of death.
I just don't want to be there when it happens."
- Woody Allen


2 comments:

  1. AWwwwwwwww Valerie,

    These are great. This is my favorite!

    Hugs,
    Merry
    "One reason I don't drink is because I wish to know
    when I am having a good time."
    - Nancy Witcher Astor Viscountess

    ReplyDelete
  2. My favorite is the Franklin quote about beer.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):