Things Not To Say To Your Valentine's Date
1. "I really don't like this restaurant that much, but I wanted to use
this 2-for-1 coupon before it expired."
2. "People say I remind them of Eddie Haskell."
3. "I used to come here all the time with my ex."
4. "I didn't say you NEED a nose job. I just said it wouldn't
hurt to consider it."
5. "Could you excuse me? My cat gets lonely if he doesn't hear my
voice on the answering machine every hour.
6. "I like clay. It's mushy."
7. "I really feel that I've grown in the past few years. Used to be
I wouldn't have given someone like you a second look."
8. "And I won that trophy in the inter-fraternity belching contest."
9. "I know you said you don't eat anything with a face. But a good
butcher will cut that part off for you if you ask."
10. "It's been tough, but I've come to accept that most people
I date just won't be as smart as I am."