Saturday, July 12, 2008

Joke - To Be Forgetful!

To Be Forgetful!

Three ladies were discussing the travails of getting older. One said, "Sometimes I catch myself with a jar of mayonnaise in my hand, while standing in front of the refrigerator, and I can't remember whether I need to put it away, or start making a sandwich."

The second lady chimed in with, "Yes, sometimes I find myself on the landing of the stairs and can't remember whether I was on my way up or on my way down."

The third one responded, "Well, ladies, I'm glad I don't have that problem. Knock on wood," as she rapped her knuckles on the table, and then said, "That must be the door, I'll get it!"

3 comments:

  1. There's a supposedly tru story about Albert Einstein meeting some students in the hall at Princeton and stopping to chat.  At the end of the conversation he asked them which way he been coming.  When they told him he said "Ah, that means i've already had my lunch."

    ReplyDelete
  2. too cute!! thanks Val for posting these jokes; quotes, etc; its fun to read these and get a laugh or pick up some wisdom

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3.     I'm getting forgetful. I forgot to leave a comment and had to return to do it. I enjoyed this joke. Funny.
    Jude
    http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):