Monday, July 21, 2008

Humorous Quotes and Quotes on Humor...

Humorous Quotes and Quotes on Humor

"I'm outrageously happy in my stupidity!
Don't tell me... I don't want to know... "

- Snoopy
--

"The person who knows how to laugh at himself
will never cease to be amused."

- Shirley Maclaine
--

"The one serious conviction that a man should have
is that nothing is to be taken too seriously."

- Nicholas Murray Butler
--
"There's so much comedy on television.
Does that cause comedy in the streets?"

- Dick Cavett
--
"My life has no purpose, no direction,
no aim, no meaning, and yet I'm happy.
I can't figure it out. What am I doing right?"

- Charles M. Schulz
--
"Humor is one of the most serious tools we have
for dealing with impossible situations."

- Erica Jong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):