Monday, July 28, 2008

Funny Quotes...

Funny Quotes

"Did you hear about the dyslexic, agnostic insomniac who
stays up all night wondering if there really is a Dog?"

- author unknown

"Roses are red, violets are blue,
I'm schizophrenic, and so am I."

- Oscar Levant

"People always ask me 'Were you funny as a
child?' Well, I was an accountant."

- Ellen Degeneres

"I was married by a judge.
I should have asked for a jury."

- Groucho Marx

"Foot: A special device for
finding furniture in the dark."

- author unknown

"Cos it's strange, isn't it. You stand in the middle
of a library and go 'Aaaaaagghhh!!' and everyone just
stares at you. But you do the same thing on an
aeroplane, and everyone joins in."

- Tommy Cooper

2 comments:

  1. the last one made me laugh!!

    I like this journal, Val, because you can just come over and read funny things, insightful things, quotes, verses from the Bible, etc and just feel good about it, know what I mean?

    enjoy the day

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2.      The one about the toe? Been there. Done that. It's a wonder I haven't broken more toes than I have.
    Jude
    http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):