Sunday, July 6, 2008

Verses and Quotes on Peace...

Verses and Quotes on Peace

"Peace I leave with you; My peace I give to you.
Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your
hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid."

- John 14:27


"Great peace have those who love Your law;
nothing can make them stumble."

- Psalm 119:165


"If in our daily life we can smile, if we can be peaceful
and happy, not only we, but everyone will profit from it.
This is the most basic kind of peace work."

- Thick Nhat Han


"Peace is not merely a distant goal we seek,
but a means by which we arrive at that goal."

- Martin Luther King, Jr.


"Never let anyone rob you of your peace."

- C. Rapicano

2 comments:

  1. love the one from John 14:27; need to remember that a lot when I feel overwhelmed with the world; thanks Val

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these....
    Great Job As Usual....

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):