Sunday, July 13, 2008

Quotes and Verses on Seeking God

Quotes and Verses on Seeking God

"And do not set your heart on what you will
eat or drink; do not worry about it. For the pagan
world runs after all such things, and your Father
knows that you need them. But seek His kingdom,
and these things will be given to you as well."

- Luke 12:29-31


"Seek the Lord and his strength,
seek His face continually."

- 1 Chronicles 16:11


"Speak now, my heart, and say to God, I seek
your face; your face, Lord, I seek."

- St. Anselm

"Every morning I spend fifteen minutes
filling my mind full of God; and so there's
no room left for worry thoughts."
- Howard Chandler Christy

"Never cease striving until you have
seen God face to face."
- Oliver Cowdery

1 comment:

  1. all great ones, Val; I liked Howard Christy's one!

    betty

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):