Saturday, July 5, 2008

Verses and Quotes on Anxiety

Verses and Quotes on Anxiety

"When you go through deep waters, I will be with you."
- Isaiah 43:2, NLT


"For I hold you by your right hand - I, the LORD your God.
And I say to you, 'Don't be afraid. I am here to help you.'"

- Isaiah 41:13, NLT


"Worry is like a rocking chair - it gives you something
to do but doesn't get you anywhere."

- author unknown


"Are you upset little friend? Have you been lying
awake worrying? Well, don't worry... I'm here. The flood
waters will recede, the famine will end, the sun will shine
tomorrow, and I will always be here to take care of you."

- Charlie Brown to Snoopy


"Pray and let God worry."

- Martin Luther

3 comments:

  1. I love your quote on worry and the rocking chair....
    That is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what Martin Luther said; these were great ones, Val; as someone who suffers from anxiety, I found these comforting

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3.     I like the last one best. It's good advise.
    Jude
    http://journals.aol.com/jmorancoyle/MyWay

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):