Monday, February 28, 2011

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"A bore is a man who, when you ask him how he is, tells you."
- B. L. Taylor


"No man is an island, but some of us are pretty long peninsulas."
- Ashleigh Brilliant


"Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other.
Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then."
- Katharine Hepburn


"If men can run the world, why can't they stop
wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the
day by tying a little noose around your neck?"
- Linda Ellerbee


"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch."
- Gilda Radner


"Hearing nuns' confessions is like being stoned
to death with popcorn."
- Bishop Fulton Sheen


"When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I
was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said,
'Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of
the Protestants in whom you don't believe?'"
- Quentin Crisp


"A sure cure for seasickness is to sit under a tree."
- Spike Milligan


"My uncle's dying wish - he wanted me on his lap...
He was in the electric chair."
- Rodney Dangerfield


"For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue
to grow but phone calls taper off."
- Johnny Carson


1 comment:

  1. I like the necktie joke. I have two neckties. I never wear them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):