Funny Bumper Stickers
These are actual bumper stickers found on cars:
* Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
* Vegetarian: Indian word for lousy hunter.
* I have an IQ in the top 2%. Who cares about
the other 95%?.
* Egrets? I've had a few.
* I'm not bossy, I just know what you should be doing.
* I'm so far behind, I thought I was first.
* I'm 33 1/3 RPM in an iPod world.
* Apathy: I could take it or leave it.
* Better half a slogan...
* You probably don't recognize me without the cape.
* My dog is smarter than your honor student.
* National Spellling Bee Runer-Up
* The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
* Dyslexics Untie!
* Be alert. The world needs more lerts.
* Never believe generalizations.
* Avoid alliterations always.
* National Sarcasm Society. (Like we need
* What would Scooby do?
* I am not infantile, you stinky poopyhead.
* I'm always late. My ancestors arrived on
* If there is no God, who always pops up
that next Kleenex?
* The trouble with life is there's no background music.
* If you can read this, I've lost my trailer.
* Illiterate? Write for help.
* Honk if anything falls off.
* I do whatever my Rice Krispies tell me to.
* If you can read this, please flip me back
over. (Seen upside-down on a jeep.)
* If walking is so good for you, then why does
my mailman look like Jabba The Hut?
* Boldly going nowhere.
* Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap
is cheap. You choose.
* Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?
* If you want breakfast in bed, sleep in the kitchen.
* IRS: Be Audit You Can Be
* What if the Hokey Pokey is really what it's all about?