Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine's Day Quotes and a Verse...




Valentine's Day Quotes and a Verse


"We love because He first loved us."
- 1 John 4:19


"Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up
the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots."
- Hoosier Farmer


"I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach."
- Elizabeth Barrett Browning


"Oh, if it be to choose and call thee mine, love,
thou art every day my Valentine!"
- Thomas Hood


"Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow
feeling warm inside because you're close in heart."
- Kay Knudsen


"Love is what you've been through with somebody."
- James Thurber


"A hundred hearts would be too few
To carry all my love for you."
- Author Unknown


"The Eskimos had fifty-two names for snow because it was
important to them: there ought to be as many for love."
- Margaret Atwood


"Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly."
- Rose Franken


"Gravitation is not responsible for people falling in love."
- Albert Einstein


"Grow old with me! The best is yet to be."
- Robert Browning


* dedicated to my parents, D. and B. who have been married for 53 years!
I love you two and am so proud of you!!  Happy Valentine's Day!!


1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):