Sunday, February 27, 2011

Self-Awareness and Uniqueness Quotes and a Verse...




Self-Awareness Quotes and a Verse



"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord,
"plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give
you hope and a future."
- Jeremiah 29:11



"Each one of us is God's special work of art.
Through us, He teaches and inspires, delights and
encourages, informs and uplifts all those
who view our lives."
- Joni Eareckson Tada


"Until you make peace with who you are,
you’ll never be content with what you have."
- Doris Mortman


"Life isn't about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself."
- George Bernard Shaw


"Create a story of WOW that will be retold."
- Jeffrey Gitomer


"Trust your own instincts. Your mistakes might as
well be your own instead of someone else's."
- Billy Wilder


"We did not change as we grew older;
we just became more clearly ourselves."
- Lynn Hall


"There is nothing like returning to a place that
remains unchanged to find the ways in which you
yourself have altered."
- Nelson Mandela


"I am not myself in any degree ashamed of
having changed my opinions."
- Bertrand Russell


"What I am looking for is not out there;
it is in me."
- Helen Keller


1 comment:

  1. Good ones Val. I like the Russell quote the best.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):