Monday, February 14, 2011

Fun and Funny Valentine's Day Quotes...





Fun and Funny Valentine's Day Quotes


"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day.
When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short,
chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon."
- Author Unknown


"Love is a grave mental disease."
- Plato


"Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch."
- Cathy Carlyle


"To be happy with a man you must understand him a lot and love him a little.
To be happy with a woman you must love her a lot and not try to understand
her at all."
- Helen Rowland


"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer,
not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy.
Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer
from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen, 'Love and Death'


"If love is the answer, could you please rephrase the question?"
- Lily Tomlin


"Always remember this: 'A kiss will never miss,
and after many kisses a miss becomes a misses.'"
- John Lennon


"Before I met my husband, I'd never fallen in love.
I'd stepped in it a few times."
- Rita Rudner


"Marriage is one of the few institutions that allow
a man to do as his wife pleases."
- Milton Berle


"Forget love, I'd rather fall in chocolate."
- Sandra J. Dykes



- A tip:
Print these out and tuck them in your
honey's Valentine's Day card.

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!!


1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):