Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Joke - Computer Error...




An oldie but goodie:


Computer Error

I was having trouble with my computer. So I called Bob, the
computer guy, to come over. Bob clicked a couple of buttons
and solved the problem. He gave me a bill for a minimum
service call.

As he was walking away, I called after him, "So, what was
wrong?"

He replied, "It was an ID ten T error."

I didn't want to appear stupid, but nonetheless inquired,
"An ID ten T error? What's that, in case I need to fix it
again?"

The computer guy grinned... "Haven't you ever heard of an
ID ten T error before?"

"No," I replied.

"Write it down," he said, "and I think you'll figure it out."

So I wrote out.... I D 1 0 T

I used to like Bob!


3 comments:

  1. Valerie, this is hilarious! I wasn't even expecting the answer at all. I wrote out ID10T error and felt like a big IDIOT, LOL! But the joke was really fun! Thanks!

    my main blog:
    Sometimes I Think
    let's connect on Twitter: http://twitter.com/iamkrissy
    how about friends on FB? www.facebook.com/krissyknox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one was really funny...was trying to figure out what it was before reading on and felt like an IDIOT...hahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):