Monday, November 29, 2010

Fun and Funny Sleep Quotes...



Fun and Funny Quotes on Sleep


"I love to sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart
when I'm awake, you know?"
- Ernest Hemingway


"Life is too short to sleep on low thread-count sheets."
- Leah Stussy


"The amount of sleep required by the average person is
five minutes more."
- Wilson Mizener


"Without enough sleep, we all become tall two-year-olds."
- JoJo Jensen, 'Dirt Farmer Wisdom'


"People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one."
- Leo J. Burke


"A day without a nap is like a cupcake without frosting."
- Terri Guillemets


"Laugh and the world laughs with you; snore,
and you sleep alone!"
- Anthony Burgess


"Before marriage, a man will go home and lie awake all
night thinking about something you said; after marriage,
he'll go to sleep before you finish saying it."
- Helen Rowland


"I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather -
not screaming like the passengers in his car."
- Will Shriner


"The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep."
- W. C. Fields


 

3 comments:

  1. Good ones Val. I like the one about being tall two year olds.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great... made me laugh this morning! Just what I needed... well actually it was sleep I needed but since my little ones aren't going to let that happen... lol

    ~Michelle J

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):