Friday, November 26, 2010

Uniqueness and Self-Awareness Quotes...




Self-Realization and Uniqueness Quotes


"I am the only person in the world I should
like to know thoroughly."
- Oscar Wilde


"Without knowing what I am and why I am here,
life is impossible."
- Leo Tolstoy


"The deep root of failure in our lives is to think,
'Oh how useless and powerless I am.' It is essential
to think strongly and forcefully, 'I can do it,'
without boasting or fretting."
- Tenzin Gyatso, The 14th Dalai Lama


"When I let go of what I am,
I become what I might be."
- Lao Tzu


"It's in the struggle itself that you define yourself."
- Pat Buchanan


"You can do what you have to do, and sometimes you
can do it even better than you think you can."
- Jimmy Carter


"You must begin to think of yourself as becoming
the person you want to be."
- David Viscott


"Never be unmindful of your own dignity."
- John Brown


"The more you praise and celebrate your life,
the more there is in life to celebrate."
- Oprah Winfrey


"Today you are YOU, that is truer than true.
There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
- Theodor Geisel (Dr. Seuss)



1 comment:

  1. They all have it right, especially the Dalai Lama.

    DB

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):