Monday, November 1, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...



Fun and Funny Quotes


"Never wear anything that panics the cat."
- P. J. O'Rourke


"A black cat crossing your path signifies that
the animal is going somewhere."
- Groucho Marx


"A moose is an animal with horns on the front of his
head and a hunting lodge wall on the back of it."
- Groucho Marx


"I wonder if other dogs think poodles are
members of a weird religious cult.
- Rita Rudner


"The chicken came first.
God would look silly sitting on an egg."
- Author Unknown


"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his
party did not miss the boat."
- Mark Twain


"Women don't want to hear what you think.
Women want to hear what they think -
in a deeper voice."
- Bill Cosby


"My wife's jealousy is getting ridiculous.
The other day she looked at my calendar
and wanted to know who May was."
- Rodney Dangerfield


"I'm so ugly... I worked in a pet shop,
and people kept asking how big I'd get."
- Rodney Dangerfield


"Time wounds all heels."
- Groucho Marx



3 comments:

  1. These are ABSOLUTELY hilarious!

    However, I would change this one a little, LOL:
    "Never wear anything that panics the cat."
    to: "Never make the cat wear anything that panics the cat!" Once I made my maine coone cat Michael wear a thick knitted red sweater. He totally freaked out! He tried to get it off! He wouldn't look at John or me for about three days! Whenever he sees us with a little shirt or sweater he runs!

    Thanks for these, Val, these are up there with your most funny quotes ever! :)

    my main blog:
    Sometimes I Think
    let's connect on Twitter: http://twitter.com/iamkrissy
    how about friends on FB? www.facebook.com/krissyknox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so ugly they won't let me in the zoo. I frighten the wart hogs.
    D

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):