a rerun of a favorite Halloween joke:
Some Ways To Confuse Trick-Or-Treaters
* Give away something other than candy (e.g. toothpicks,
golf balls, bags of sand, etc.).
* Fill a briefcase with marbles and crackers. Write
"TOP SECRET" on it in big letters. When trick-or-
treaters come, look around suspiciously and say,
"It's about time you got here." Give them the
briefcase and quickly shut the door.
* Get about 30 people to wait in your living room. When
trick-or-treaters come to the door say, "Come in." When
they do, have everyone yell, "Surprise!!!" Act like it's
a surprise party.
* Get everyone who knocks on the door to come in and see if
they can figure out what's wrong with your dishwasher.
* After you give them candy, hand the trick-or-treaters a bill.
* Answer the door dressed as a pilgrim. Stare at the trick-or-
treaters for a moment and pretend to be confused. Start
flipping through a calendar.
* Instead of candy, give away colored eggs. If anyone
protests, explain that the eggs are the only thing you
had left over from Easter.
* Put a crown on a pumpkin and put the pumpkin on a throne on
your porch. Insist that all the trick-or-treaters bow before