Saturday, October 30, 2010

Halloween Fun!...




Hi and happy Halloween weekend to everyone out there! I am
not a fan of Halloween, but I know a lot of you celebrate it.
I try to take the "edge" off of it and make it fun and not dark
or demonic. As a Christian, I don't want anything evil or immoral
in this blog. If you find anything offensive here, please know it
wasn't intentional.

I have some Halloween fun for you today! You may want to share
some of the links with your kids, too. It may take awhile to go
through these and you could get a bit addicted to a couple of them,
so get a cup of your favorite beverage and sit back in a comfy
chair and enjoy!! Sending out peace and love and joy this Halloween
 weekend. Please stay safe. Val =)


Fun Halloween Links.

An easy matching-and-clearing-the-board game.
Release skulls from the top of the board by clicking
your mouse.

Another matching-and-clearing-the-board game.

If you have a problem finding these games, put their
title in the search engine at the top of the page.

This is fun! Turn a picture of yourself into a zombie.
Press the question mark on the upper right hand corner
if you need help.

This is a fun, interactive Halloween card you can send
to your friends.


1 comment:

  1. I always look at Halloween as a fun day being able to pretend to be anything you want. I don't like scary costumes but I love the cute ones.

    Hope you're having a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):