Monday, October 18, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...



Fun and Funny Quotes


"A lot of people are afraid of heights.
Not me, I'm afraid of widths."
- Steven Wright


"Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country."
- Steven Wright


"Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time."
- Steven Wright


"Drawing on my fine command of the English language,
I said nothing."
- Robert Benchley


"In comic strips, the person on the left always speaks first."
- George Carlin


"If truth is beauty, how come no one has
their hair done in the library?"
- Lily Tomlin


"I don't have a bank account because
I don't know
my mother's maiden name."
- Paula Poundstone


"If two wrongs don't make a right, try three."
- Laurence J. Peter


"Accept that some days you are the pigeon,
and some days you are the statue."
- Dilbert


"I've developed a new philosophy.
I only dread one day at a time."
- Charles Schulz, 'Peanuts'

1 comment:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):