Wednesday, February 11, 2009

more jokes for Valentine's Day...



Inept Romantic Sentiments


The Washington Post asked readers to come up with
inept romantic sentiments for Valentine’s Day.
Here are some of the best:

1. Your kisses are sweeter than wine,
but without the paper bag.

2. I am irrationally exuberant for you in the third
quarter of my fiscal life, with rising indicators.

3. My love for you runs hotter than a ‘74 Nova with
a V-8 engine and a busted water pump.

4. Darling, you make me as hot as those
hand dryers in a turnpike restroom.

5. If we were cockroaches, I’d want to have
all 456,845 of your children.



A Thoughtful Valentine's Day Gift

Jim asked his friend, Tony, whether he had bought
his wife anything for Valentine's Day.

"Yes," came the answer from Tony who was a bit of
a chauvinist, "I've bought her a belt and a bag."

"That was very kind of you," Jim added,
"I hope she appreciated the thought."

Tony smiled as he replied, "So do I, and hopefully
the vacuum cleaner will work better now."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):