Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Funny Quotes by Famous Celebrities...

Funny Quotes by Famous Celebrities

"I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields
~
"When I was young I was called a rugged individualist.
When I was in my fifties I was considered eccentric.
Here I am doing and saying the same things I did
then and I'm labeled senile."
- George Burns
~
"If your parents never had children,
chances are you won't either."
- Dick Cavett
~
"Did you ever walk in a room and forget why you
walked in? I think that's how dogs spend their lives."
- Sue Murphy
~
"When a man steals your wife there is no
better revenge than to let him keep her."
- Sacha Guitry
~
"Why don't they make the whole plane
out of that black box stuff."
- Steven Wright
~
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my
work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
- Woody Allen
~
"It's not enough to succeed. Others must fail."
- Gore Vidal
~
"A bore is a man who, when you
ask him how he is, tells you."
- B. L. Taylor
~
"You cannot have everything. I mean,
where would you put it?"
- Steven Wright
~
"Marry me and I'll never look at another horse!"
- Groucho Marx
~

Do you have a favorite one?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):