Sunday, February 15, 2009

Quotes and a Verse on Life and Living...



Quotes and a Verse on Life and Living


"Live a life filled with love, following the example of Christ.
He loved us and offered himself as a sacrifice for us,
a pleasing aroma to God."
- Ephesians 5:2
<><
"Life is a promise; fulfill it."
- Mother Teresa
~
"Life is a succession of lessons, which
must be lived to be understood."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson
~
"Life is a great big canvas, and you should
throw all the paint you can on it."
- Danny Kaye
~

"The purpose of life is a life of purpose."
- Robert Byrne
~
"You have lived well if something of your influence
survives to inspire others to live well."
- Ralph Lee Goodman
~

"Life is a gift to you. The way you live your life
is your gift to those who come after."
- Author Unknown
~
"Nothing should be prized more highly
than the value of each day."
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
~
"Life loves to be taken by the lapel and
told: 'I'm with you kid. Let's go.'"
– Maya Angelou
~

"Today, let's give thanks for life. For life
itself. For simply being born!"
- Daphne Rose Kingma
~
"Life [is] a culmination of the past, an awareness of
the present, an indication of a future beyond knowledge,
the quality that gives a touch of divinity."
- Charles A. Lindbergh
~
"I hope that my achievements in life shall be these -
that I will have fought for what was right and fair,
that I will have risked for that which mattered and
that I will have given help to those who were in need,
that I will have left the earth a better place for
what I've done and who I've been."
- C. Hoppe
~
"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing."
- Helen Keller


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):