Monday, February 9, 2009

Funny Love Quotes for Valentine's Day....


Funny Love Quotes for Valentine's Day

"Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up
the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots."
- Hoosier Farmer
"True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights.
If you hear bells, get your ears checked."
- Erich Segal
"A happy home is one in which each spouse grants the possibility
that the other may be right, though neither believes it."
- Don Fraser
"Love is like an hourglass, with the heart
filling up as the brain empties."
- Jules Renard

"I just love to do special things for my wife on Valentine's day.
Like open the door for her when she puts all the laundry in the
washing machine, or plug and unplug the vacuum as she moves
from room to room cleaning. Guys, it's these little thoughtful
things you can do to have a marriage such as mine."
- Author Unknown

"I married the first man I ever kissed. When I tell
my children that, they just about throw up."
- Barbara Bush

"The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single
wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead."
- Ann Landers

"Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find
a woman I don't like and give her a house."
- Groucho Marx

"Three things can't be hidden: coughing, poverty, and love."
- Yiddish proverb

"To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love.
But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer,
not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love.
To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy.
Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer
from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down."
- Woody Allen, Love and Death

"Ah me! Love can not be cured by herbs."
- Ovid

"Oh, life is a glorious cycle of song,
A medley of extemporanea;
And love is a thing that can never go wrong;
And I am Marie of Roumania."
- Dorothy Parker


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):