Nine Words Women Use
1. "Fine": This is the word a woman uses to end an
argument when she is right and you need to
2. "Five Minutes": If she is getting dressed, this means
half an hour. "Five minutes" is only five minutes if you
just have been given five more minutes to watch the
game before helping around the house.
3. "Nothing": This is the calm before the storm. This
means something, and you should be on your
toes. Arguments that begin with "Nothing"
usually end in "Fine".
4. "Go Ahead": This is a dare, not permission.
Don't do it!
5. Loud Sigh: This is a non-verbal statement often
misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she
thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is
wasting her time standing there arguing with you
6. "That's Okay": This is one of the most dangerous
statements a woman can make to a man. "That's
Okay" means she wants to think long and hard
before deciding how and when you will pay for
7. "Thanks": If a woman is thanking you, do not question
or faint. Just say "You're welcome". (Note - This is
true unless she says "Thanks a lot" - that is pure
sarcasm. She is not thanking you at all. Do not
say "You're welcome". It will bring on
8. "Whatever": This is a woman's way of telling you off.
9. "Don't worry about it, I got it": Another dangerous
statement. This means a woman has told a man
to do something several times and is now doing
it herself. This will later result in a man asking,
"What's wrong?". For a woman's response refer
Thanks for this Sharon =)