Wednesday, February 4, 2009

A Funny - Live To Be A Hundred



Live To Be A Hundred

True stories on surviving past 100...

Jeanne Calment, at 120 years and counting, is the oldest living
human who's birth date can be authenticated. When recently
asked to describe her vision for the future, she replied,
"Very brief."



From Win Arn comes another quip about an aging woman.
When the reporter asked the birthday girl what she like best
about being 102 years old, she answered, "No peer pressure."



Finally, John Fetterman, rector of Grace Episcopal Church in
Madison, Wisconsin, told of an elderly woman who died last
April. Having never married, she requested no male pallbearers.
In her handwritten instructions for her memorial service, she
wrote, "They wouldn't take me out while I was alive, I don't
want them to take me out when I'm dead."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):