Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Joke - The House and the Cell Phone

The House and the Cellphone

A group of guys are in the locker room when a
cell phone rings. One of them picks it up.


Man: "Hello."

Woman: "Honey, it's me. Are you at the club?"

Man: "Yes."

Woman: "Well, I have news. The house we wanted
is back on the market. They are asking $950,000."

Man: "Well then, go ahead and make an offer,
but make it $1.2 million so we'll be sure to get it."

Woman: "Okay. I'll see you later. I love you!"
Man: "Bye! I love you, too!"


The man hangs up. Then he asks,
"Anyone know whose phone this is?"

4 comments:

  1. LOL!!! that will be a surprise to the owner of that phone :)

    have a great day Val!

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Val, you're bad, LOL!  Just kidding!

    Krissy :)
    http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! Wouldn't that be tempting?!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):