Thursday, August 5, 2010

Joke - Three Wishes...






Three Wishes

A junior manager, a senior manager, and their boss are
on their way to a meeting located across town. Walking
through a local park, they come across a magic lamp.
They rub the lamp and a genie appears.

The genie says, "Normally, one is granted three wishes
but as you are three, I will allow one wish each."

So the eager senior manager shouts, "I want the first
wish. I want to be in the Bahamas, on a fast boat, and
have no worries."

Poof. He was gone.

Now the junior manager could not keep quiet and shouts,
"I want to be in Florida with beautiful girls, plenty of
food, and cocktails."

Poof. He was also gone.

The boss calmly says, "I want those two idiots back in the
office after their lunch break at 12:45."


2 comments:

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):