Monday, August 23, 2010

Fun and Funny Quotes...





Fun and Funny Quotes


"Never accept a drink from a urologist."
- Erma Bombeck

"In general, my children refuse to eat anything
that hasn't danced on television."
- Erma Bombeck

"As a child, my family's menu consisted of
two choices: Take it or leave it."
- Buddy Hackett

"If we're not supposed to eat animals,
how come they're made out of meat?"
- Tom Snyder

"What do you do when you see an endangered
animal eating an endangered plant?"
- George Carlin

"Ask people why they have deer heads on their
walls and they tell you it's because they're such
beautiful animals. I think my wife is beautiful,
but I only have photographs of her on the wall."
- George Carlin

"I never forget my wife's birthday.
It's usually the day after she reminds
me about it."
- Author Unknown

"Time and Tide wait for no man,
but time always stands still for a
woman of thirty."
- Robert Frost

"As you get older three things happen.
The first is your memory goes, and I
can't remember the other two."
- Sir Norman Wisdom

"There is still no cure
for the common birthday."
- John Glenn




5 comments:

  1. My favorite is the food dancing on TV.
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the first one the best.. very cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Val, This is my favorite!
    I also liked the one about the woman turning 30. I remember 30, believe it or not. I cried when I turned 30. DUMB! My friends (Davenport, IA, all took me out to a fancy place for lunch, cuz they were "worried" about me being depressed at being 30. Now is that stupid or what? LOL

    "As you get older three things happen.
    The first is your memory goes, and I
    can't remember the other two."
    - Sir Norman Wisdom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Val, here's my favorite:

    "What do you do when you see an endangered
    animal eating an endangered plant?"
    - George Carlin

    Oh, that was so hard to pick a favorite, LOL!

    krissy :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):