Sunday, August 15, 2010

Inspirational Life Quotes and a Verse...






Inspirational Life Quotes and a Verse



"May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be
pleasing in your sight, O Lord, my Rock and my Redeemer."
- Psalm 19:14



"Start every day with an inspiring thought."
- Author Unknown


“For every day that there is sunshine, there will be days of rain,
it's how we dance within them both that shows our love and pain. ”
- Joey Tolbert


“The most important thing in life is to learn how to
give out love, and to let it come in.”
- Morrie Schwartz


"Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated."
- Confucius


"You may not have saved a lot of money in your life,
but if you have saved a lot of heartaches for other folks,
you are a pretty rich man."
- Seth Parker


“My riches consist not in the extent of my possessions,
but in the fewness of my wants.”
- Joseph Brotherton


"Write the bad things that are done to you in sand,
but write the good things that happen to you on a
piece of marble."
- Arabic Proverb


"When you hold resentment toward another, you are bound to
that person or condition by an emotional link that is stronger
than steel. Forgiveness is the only way to dissolve that link
and get free."
- Catherine Ponder


"Today I live in the quiet, joyous expectation of good."
- Ernest Holman




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment or Santa won't come to your house =):